Business Summit of Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers "AgroMash-2017"
Perm, Russia, 14-16 June 2017
A major Russian event developing Russian agricultural industry with participation of foreign companies for improving cooperation and localization of production of agricultural machinery mainly for Russian market
We are looking for:
- new international cooperation;
- development of modern and innovative agricultural machinery;
- cooperative projects with international enterprises of agricultural machinery and components for localization of production in Perm Krai;
- introduction of modern and efficient technique of agricultural machinery in Russian market;
- enhance communication between the manufacturers and consumers of modern technology for agriculture.
5 reasons to lokalize production in Russia
Constant growth of agriculture
Agriculture is the leading sphere in production growth - 3,5% of increase
Urgent market demand and need for modern agricultural machinery
The market assesment of the Ministry of Agriculture shows the need of 15 000 tractors, 75 000 grain harvesters and over 20 000 of harvesters.
Active development of the domestic market of agricultural machinery
The production in 2016 increased by 58 % and reached 88.2 billion rubles. ($ 1,6 billion)
Since 2013, enterprises in Russia receive subsidies covering 25 – 30 % of the price on agricultural equipment for farmers.
The growth of local production
In 2016, the number of domestic agricultural machinery exceeded for the first time the number of foreign machines in the ratio of 54 : 46. Due to the high cost of foreign products, the farmers switch to Russian machines or produced in Russia machines.
The program includes
presentation of forms of state support of domestic enterprises involved in the introduction of innovations in agricultural machinery;
build relations between foreign companies and local partners and investors for development of domestic production of machinery for agriculture;
ways for the localization in Russia the production of highly efficient agricultural machinery;
presentation of best Russian and foreign practices in the field of agricultural machinery.
Owners and managers of Russian and foreign machine-building enterprises
Russian Association of machine builders and foreign Associations of manufacturers of agricultural machinery
Russian development institutions, banks and leasing companies
Municipal and regional authorities
Academic institutions and innovative enterprises
- Plenary session
"Modern development of Russian agricultural machinery"
Participants: representatives of Ministry of agriculture, Ministry of industry and trade of Russian Federation, Perm regional Government, enterprises – members of Association "Rosagromash".
- Round Table
"The practice of localization of production in Russia of high-performance equipment for agriculture"
Moderator: Teplov D., Chairman of Perm regional branch of "Business Russia"
- Visiting exhibition AgroFest
AgroFest is an agricultural festival of farmers, manufacturers, experts with an exhibition and open-air show of agricultural machinery. It’s the annual event for representatives of the agricultural sphere from Perm Krai and other regions of Russia.
"Measures of state support of agricultural machinery: possibilities and limitations"
Presenter: E. A. Korchevoi, Director of Department of agricultural, food and road construction machinery of Ministry of industry and trade of Russian Federation
- Networking: pre-scheduled presentations and discussions of participants of Summit
- The presentation of General partner of Summit "AgroMash"
- Visits of Perm machinery-building enterprises (by appointment)
- Networking: pre-scheduled negotiations of participants of Summit
Perm Regional Branch «Business Russia»:
- 77 regions of Russia, 30 committees and 86 branch offices;
- connects enterprises and entrepreneurs working in non-resource sector of economy;
- cooperates with public authorities to create eco-systems for sustainable economic development;
- supports business interests of companies and the development of business community in Russia.
Ministry of Agriculture of Russian Federation
Government of Perm Krai
Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation
Perm Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Unione Provinciale di Pavia
Russian Association of Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers «Rosagromash»